easy, simple, and well balanced meal alternative for a quick weeknight dish. Try Full Tummy Whole Heart’s delicious one pan lemon cod.
This short article was given by Full Stomach Whole Heart
One Cod with Brussels Sprouts and also Kale is a straightforward, very easy and healthier meal choice for a fast weeknight dish. Depending on how quick you slice, this dish can be made in just 20 mins! That’s my kind of weeknight dish.
I don’t learn about you, yet I am still playing capture up from the Holidays. The unlimited river of incoming pastries and chocolates is streaming a little slower currently at the workplace, however I’m still dealing with yearnings for vacation desserts and also passionate (cheesy and indulgent) dishes. Having quick, easy and also delicious recipes in my back pocket is certainly assisting me return on the right track!
This recipe is Whole30 certified, so if you get on the (or anytime) Whole30 this is an excellent option for you. Though you don’t need to be on a round of Whole30 to appreciate this yummy dish for lunch or dinner.
Browse through Complete Stomach Whole Heart
As always, my Hungry Harvest * distribution was loaded with lovely veggies this week, as well as had my (current) favorite veggie— brussels sprouts! If you haven’t consumed cut, pan-fried Brussels yet you are entirely missing out. They are wonderful in this recipe and even for morning meal.
* The web link over is a reference, as well as if you click it and also order, you will get $5 off of your first Hungry Harvest order! Never ever come across Hungry Harvest? Have a look at my post: 5 Factors I Starving Harvest
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 1 cod fillet
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, cut or chopped
- 1 mug kale, cut
- 2 TABLESPOON ghee
- 4 lemon wedges
- Salt and also pepper to taste
- If making use of entire brussels sprouts and also kale leaves, carefully cut or cut the sprouts as well as tear the fallen leaves of the kale right into small items.
- each side of cod with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 TBSP ghee, preferably in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add brussels sprouts to the frying pan and chef for concerning 5 mins, stirring sometimes. Then include the kale and also two lemon wedges. with salt as well as pepper. Remain to cook the veggies, stirring occasionally, for an added 5 minutes or till the sprouts begin to brownish and also soften.
- Using a spatula, push the sprouts and kale sideways of the pan to develop an open location in the facility of the frying pan, periodically mixing throughout the remainder of the food preparation procedure.
- the facility of the pan, include 1/2 a tablespoon of ghee as well as add the fish to the pan. 2 fresh lemon wedges on either side of the fish. for 3-4 minutes. Get rid of the fish from the pan briefly to add the rest of the ghee, after that return the fish to the pan to prepare beyond for an added 3-4 mins.
- Remove skillet from the warm. Transfer veggies to the offering meal and top with the fish. Press among the lemon wedges over top the dish and also serve.
- If you don’t have cod, have no worry! Several fish varieties, such as salmon or tilapia, would be tasty also.
- Do not fail to remember to stir the veggies occasionally to help the chef evenly, concerning every 3 minutes. Stirring as well regularly will avoid those tasty brown sides from establishing, though.
- The cooking time of your fish with relying on the density of the cut; thinner items will certainly take less time than thicker items.
- If you similar to this dish, you may like a few of my various other straightforward fish recipes:
- Crispy Skin with Choy and Zucchini
- Crunchy Skin with Pineapple Salsa
- Jerk Catfish
Satisfied Chewing: )
** I am a Starving Harvest and affiliate. This blog post includes affiliate links, indicating that if you purchase something from among the links over, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional expense to you. I will just ever before suggest items that I utilize myself as well as entirely accept of. Thank you! ❤
This short article was provided by Full Stomach Whole Heart
Tags: dinner healthy dishes one frying pan recipe