Ever since the early 2000s, video has become an inseparable part of our daily life, but just how effective is it at getting your point across? Continue reading to learn more…
Videos are used everywhere and for various reasons. Video marketing is a strategy, used in business, which helps to introduce and promote products, brands, and services of a company.
It was proved that using videos for business has many benefits, and can help increase the popularity of companies and their products – thus increasing the sales.
Among other benefits of video marketing are:
- A video can dramatically increase your website’s visibility on the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo). Embedding a video in your blog post or linking back to your website from a popular YouTube video increases website traffic.
- Videos are more persuasive because the human brain can process visuals faster and requires emotional input to make decisions – no technology is better at conveying emotion than video.
- A video builds more trust and credibility for your brand/company by showing you’re willing to do more than throw together a couple blog posts and call it a day. Helping to turn a viewer into a customer.
- Past research shows that more than 79% of people who use the Internet frequently watch various videos making this a powerful medium. If your videos are well-packaged and used effectively, it works wonders for your company.
- Your target audience will remember what they saw and heard, unlike other marketing methods. This is the best way to present your products, service and explain how they work, and is especially beneficial for offers that are complex or need a manual to operate.
And these are only some benefits of online video marketing. So, it can be said that online video marketing is, undoubtedly an effective marketing tool.