Pinterest has got to be one of the greatest free traffic generators of all time. All you have to do is maintain your account and post a couple times daily. What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on another day of exponentially gaining traffic…
HERE’S A SCENARIO
You’ve created tons of great content that you’re ready to give to the world.
You head to social media to let the world consume and share your work for you.
You post 100 pieces of your content, and each gets shared 5 times. Then, each share created 1,000 impressions and 5 more shares.
Then, this happened every day for a year – landing you at least 182,500,000 impressions.
Not to mention the massive amount of shares now circulating the web.
Well, these results aren’t a part of some utopian dream.
These results are exactly what I receive from Pinterest – for FREE.
TEACH ME MORE ABOUT PINTEREST
All of these stats can be found here: Pinterest Statistics
Total Number of Monthly Active Users: 200 million+
Total Number of Active Users From U.S.: 75 million
- 81% of Pinterest users are actually Females.
- 40% of New Signups are Men; 60% New Signups are Women.
- Men account for only 7% of total pins on Pinterest.
- Millennials use Pinterest as much as Instagram.
- Median age of a Pinterest user is 40, however the majority of active pinners are below 40.
- Half of Pinterest users is $50K or greater per year, with 10 percent of Pinteresting households making greater than $125K.
- 30% of all US social media users are Pinterest users.
- 60% of Pinterest users are from US.
Pinterest Fun Facts:
- There are over 75 billion ideas on Pinterest.
- 87% of Pinners have purchased a product because of Pinterest.
- 72% of Pinners use Pinterest to decide what to buy offline.
- 67% of Pinners are under 40-years-old.
- Over 5% of all referral traffic to websites comes from Pinterest.
- Pinterest said 80% of its users access Pinterest through a mobile device.
- 93% of active pinners said they use Pinterest to plan for purchases and 87% said they’ve purchased something because of Pinterest.
- Two-thirds of pins represent brands and products.
- Food & Drink & Technology are the most popular categories for men.
- An average Pins made by an Active Female User is 158.
- Recipes: There are more than 1.7 billion recipe Pins.
- Shopping: Every day nearly 2M people Pin product rich Pins.
- Articles: More than 14 million articles are Pinned each day.
- Average time spent on Pinterest per visit is 14.2 minutes.
Most Popular Topics (by follower count):
WHAT ARE YOUR STATS CHIEF?
Take a look at my stats from April 2018…
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We will tell you exactly what you should do. Stop stretching yourself so thin.
You don’t need to be spending hours upon hours trying to market your material to the world. Pinterest finds your audience and shares great content with them – including yours.
What we recommend, is you cut off all those other items on your list that are going to bring you a whopping 11 views, and go get on Pinterest right now.
Keep pinning if you already have an account and create an account if you don’t.
Not even sure where to begin? Grab our Guide on Pinterest. We will teach you everything you need to know.