Self-affirmations can make your life better in many ways. We’ve created a list of 25 positive thoughts & affirmations you can start with.
Why Affirmations Make Your Life Better
We all talk to ourselves. All day long! Many people throw around negative and positive thoughts all day long without giving it a “second” thought.
A major key to success comes from what you tell yourself. The words that pass through your mind shape your attitude, your mindset, and your being.
What Are Self-Affirmations?
The purpose of self-affirmations is actually to help cope and aid your psychological immune system. They motivate us to feel better about ourselves.
However, self-affirmations are simply what you tell yourself in order to spark some sort of self-change. They help alter your beliefs and about yourself and make unlikely goals and habits achievable.
25 Positive Thoughts & Affirmations
- There is no one better to be than myself.
- Today is going to be a wonderful day.
- I choose to think positive
- I am enough.
- I get better every day.
- All of my problems have solutions.
- My challenges help me grow.
- I am a leader and create a positive impact.
- I get better every single day.
- I give myself permission to make choices.
- I can do better next time.
- I am capable of so much.
- Everything will be okay.
- I am free to make my own decisions.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I can make a difference in my community.
- I am whole.
- My best IS enough.
- I accept who I am.
- Every day is a fresh start.
- I have the power to make my dreams come true.
- I choose confidence over cowardice.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- I am okay outside of my comfort zone.
- I am open and ready to learn.
You definitely don’t have to repeat every single one of these affirmations every day. Choose one or two to take with you each and every day, and watch your life improve in so many ways.