This coffee recipe was discovered in the early times of humanity and passed down for thousands of years. A rarity and blessing for all of mankind.
The perfect cup of coffee? Is it real? Can it be true? It sounds like a conspiracy theory whispered in the break room of a workplace, or an ancient myth told only by a campfire.Few have experienced such flavor, and the rest of us are doubtful that such a thing is possible.
But we went on a long search to find the mysterious perfect cup of java. Learning the new techniques and flavor blending abilities we needed.
After almost a lifetime of research and testing, we’ve created a divine brew so good that the nerves in your jaw will tingle as you take a sip of the tasteful joe.
SEE ALSO: Coffee – The New Superman
Plus, making the best coffee in the entire universe coffee isn’t as difficult as you think. The recipe is easy to master. If you can make a bowl of cereal, you can make this coffee.
But how can it be duplicated in every home around the world? How can we harness such beauty and power to share with millions?
This holy recipe requires patience and consistency. So we will wait… And with every like, share, and repin our recipe will enrich the lives of so many others.
Handle this recipe with care (and be sure to share!).
What You Need:
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Pot
- Coffee Mug
- Coffee Filter
- Coffee Grounds
- into the coffee maker.
- Insert coffee filter and pour coffee grounds in the filter (as needed).
- Be sure the coffee pot is in the coffee maker.
- Brew coffee.
- Pour brew into the coffee mug.
- Cream (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Spoon (optional)
- Electricity or Battery-Power for Coffee Maker
- Add cream and sugar to taste.
- Stirring with a spoon can help mix in the cream and sugar.
*Disclaimer: You don’t have to check this on Snopes. This is a joke.*
Other articles you might like:
- 17 Savory Iced Coffee Recipes
- 10 Drool-Worthy Hot Coffee Recipes
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee