5 Foods To Eat For Vitamin D
Vitamin D helps battle anxiety, boosts bone health and also can increase body immune system stamina. The average person must obtain 600 IU daily or 800 IU if over the age of 70. Although the most effective resource is sunshine, below are 5 foods that contain vitamin D.
1. MILK 8-ounce glass = 100 IU
2. TUNA 4 ounces of canned light tuna = 150 IU
3. SALMON 3-ounce salmon = 450 IU
4. EGG 1 egg yolk = 40 IU
5. MUSHROOMS 3-ounce of Portobello = 400 IU
Not obtaining adequate Vitamin D? Attempt a supplement!
Join our e-mail checklist& get your free duplicateof our, a 30- Exercise Strategy, & & Shopping List.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in brand-new home window)
- Share on Fac (Opens in brand-new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in brand-new home window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new home window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in brand-new window)
Like Filling …