Reading challenges are an interactive way of reading more books, and finding some you’ve never heard of. Try to accomplish the entire list within a year! Enjoy this Ultimate Reading Challenge…
1. A book set in the future.
2. A book you can finish in a day.
3. A trilogy.
4. A play.
5. A book you started but never finished.
6. A banned book.
7. A book based on or turned into a TV show.
8. A book written by an author with your same initials.
9. A book with more than 500 pages.
10. A classic romance.
11. A book your mom loves
12. A memoir.
13. A book from your childhood.
14. A book with a love triangle.
15. A book with magic.
16. A graphic novel.
17. A book that became a movie.
18. A move that became a book.
19. A book with nonhuman characters.
20. A book published this year.
21. A nonfiction book.
22. A book with a number in the title.
23. A mystery or thriller.
24. A book from an author you love (and haven’t read).
25. A book of short stories.
26. A funny book.
27. A book with a female author.
28. A book with a one-word title.
29. A book more than 100 years old.
30. A book set in a different country.
31. A book that takes place in a city near yours.
32. A book set during Christmas.
33. A comic book.
34. A book with awful reviews.
35. A book with a color in the title.
36. A book that made you cry.
37. A book more than 500 pages.
38. A book based entirely on the cover.
39. A book that came out the year you were born.
40. An assigned school book that you didn’t read.