Everyone makes breakfast seem so drab and boring. It doesn’t have to be! Whip up one of these 12 nut butter breakfast toast recipes…
Article Image From: TheModernProper
- 1. Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast
- 2. Fig, Peanut Butter, & Toast
- 3. Sweet Pear Butter Toast with Granola
- 4. Crunchy Toast with Peanut Butter & Berries
- 5. Butter Toast with Bananas & Toasted Coconut
- 6. Peanut Butter Toast with Homemade Strawberry Jam
- 7. Peanut Butter Toast with Skillet Cinnamon Apples
- 8. Sliced Banana & Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 9. Mixed , Peanut Butter, & Seed Toast
- 10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed Toast
- 11. Fresh Strawberry & Peanut Butter Toast
- 12. Peanut Butter Banana Toast with Granola
1. Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast
Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast GOODNESS! This super easy recipe is great for a quick and healthy breakfast, pre-workout, or post-workout meal!
2. Fig, Peanut Butter, & Toast
Figs are one of the most beautiful fruits, and I have been seeing them all over my instagram + blog feed all summer. Well, right now, it is definitely fig season, so it is the perfect time to try the fanciest + prettiest + most flavorful pb + j-tasting toast. I also added honey, to bring out the sweetness in the figs, and it was amazing!
3. Sweet Pear Butter Toast with Granola
Whole grain bread topped with creamy almond butter, juicy pear slices, honey and crunchy granola! This Pear and Butter Toast with Granola is the easiest healthy breakfast or snack!
4. Crunchy Toast with Peanut Butter & Berries
I will start off by saying that yes, calling toast “crunchy” is rather redundant, but the word “toast” on its own seems rather sad and lonely. Moving on.
5. Butter Toast with Bananas & Toasted Coconut
Without even overthinking it, or stressing out she took a simple thing like bread, spread some almond butter on it and topped it with sliced banana, drizzled it with honey, sprinkled it with toasted coconut and flaky sea salt and sat down to eat. We hope you will too.
6. Peanut Butter Toast with Homemade Strawberry Jam
Have you ever wanted to know how to make homemade jam but you’ve been intimidated by the process of canning? Or, maybe you’ve been looking for a healthier recipe to complement your usually healthy cooking, wanting to make a healthy jam recipe, free of preservatives and heaping cups of sugar.
7. Peanut Butter Toast with Skillet Cinnamon Apples
Peanut Butter Toast with Skillet Cinnamon Apples-this simple fall toast is great for breakfast, snack time, or even dessert.
8. Sliced Banana & Crunchy Peanut Butter
Pink grapefruit and toasted ‘Squirrelly’ bread topped with almond butter and dark chocolate, hemp seeds, buckwheat groats, pumpkin seeds and slivered almonds.
9. Mixed , Peanut Butter, & Seed Toast
Hello, Saturday morning! Allow me to entice you with this Mixed Seed Jam Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast for, well, breakfast.
Peanut Butter & Jelly for breakfast? Yes, please!
10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed Toast
Peanut butter and bananas are such a classic combination that always tastes good.
I used to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches as a kid and this recipe trumps that for a few reasons.
11. Fresh Strawberry & Peanut Butter Toast
Peanut butter and sliced fresh strawberry toast. This concept might be old news to you, but I tried this for the first time over the weekend and about DIED! This will hands-down be my version of PB&J this summer. The sweetness of the strawberries combined with the saltiness and creaminess of the peanut butter, and crunch from the toast – so very good!
12. Peanut Butter Banana Toast with Granola
Sometimes life is tidy, organized, and served on heirloom china with tiny flowers painted on the rim. Other times, it’s sticky, messy, and served on paper towels…because all of your real plates are still in moving boxes. At the moment, my real life is all paper towels and Peanut Butter Banana Toast with Granola and .